Storytelling and Writing Coaching FAQs
Your Questions about Writing Coaching Answered
Coaching is a partnership where we work together to develop your full potential as a creative communicator and engaging storyteller. Through coaching you will:
• Clarify what you want to achieve, and make sure it is really for you and expresses you.
• Maximise your strengths.
• Amplify your uniqueness so that your authentic voice stands out.
• Identify what is holding you back, and take action to dismantle blocks and obstacles.
• Strengthen anything in your life that supports and enables you to be creative and express your creativity.
• Be inspired, motivated and committed to you project.
• Have confidence in yourself and your message/work.
• Have created something you can be proud of, and is of value to the world.
• Writing your true-life story or self-help book.
• Unleashing your authentic voice and engaging your audience.
• Unblocking your creativity
• Inspiration – help connecting you with a greater and deeper source of creativity and wisdom.
• Making the whole process fun and enjoyable – for as much of the time as possible!
We meet over Skype or Zoom, and our coaching sessions will typically last an hour.
After our first meeting, I will have a good idea of your project, where you are at, and what needs to happen to get it finished and public. The subsequent coaching sessions will then focus on the single most important thing(s) you can do to move it along to the next milestone.
Because coaching is individually tailored to you, the number of sessions you’ll require will vary. If you’re like most people and haven’t started or have got stuck, then you would benefit most from a number of sessions. If you have finished or nearly finished, but not sure what to do next, you might want just one session.
I have found meeting at regular intervals works best for most people. Depending on where you are and what you need, this could be every month, every two weeks, weekly or every two months. Typically, I meet more frequently with clients early on in their projects, but as they near completion their sessions become longer apart.
The most important thing is we enjoy working together, and moving your project forward.
Story and Writing Coaching
Each coaching session will last 45 minutes and is priced at £90.
Appraisal and constructive feedback of 25 pages of text is priced £175
Go to contact and fill out the simple contact form and I will be in touch to arrange our first session. I really look forward to hearing about you and your story (or project).